- In order to ensure safety, the SPC floor auxiliary machine production line must be used in accordance with the instruction manual. Operation must also consider physical health and safety regulations. Before installation, you should find out whether the voltage and current on the nameplate are the same as the voltage and current in the field. And whether the correct fuse is installed in the circuit.
- Equipment and machinery may only be used in accordance with the purposes specified in the instructions. And any other use may be considered “non-designated”.
- Equipment and machinery are designed in accordance with modern process technology and are safe to use. If untrained personnel want to operate the equipment, it may bring unexpected dangers. Everyone who is involved in the setting, operation, maintenance or repair of equipment and machinery. They must read and understand this instruction manual, especially the safety-related part.
- Mechanical equipment must be operated by qualified operators in accordance with technical data, safety regulations and regulations. Qualified personnel means that they should have knowledge of the setup, assembly, installation and commissioning of the equipment. And operations and have the qualifications to perform these tasks.
- The structure and safety of the machine must not be modified without the manufacturer’s consent. The manufacturer is not responsible for damage caused by modifications to the machinery.
Consciously perform safe operation and find an error signal, such as a motor disconnection. Only when the cause is found and corrected, to ensure that there is no danger exists, the operation can be reset.
- The factory is not responsible for any loss caused by direct or indirect losses caused by failure to perform the procedures required by this manual.
- The factory does not have any responsibility for the casualties caused by the operation of this machine.
- During the free warranty period, due to the intentional or unintentional loss of the machine or the failure of the machine to work properly, the free warranty that is enjoyed is automatically invalidated, and the costs incurred are all the responsibility of the customer.
The Main Components of the SPC Floor Auxiliary Machine Production Line
- SPC floor roller calender/1 set
- BF1500 traction cooling bracket /1 set
- BF1500 shearing machine /1 set
- MKS-5X3 water temperature control box /1 set
- Stacking table /1 piece
- Control electric appliance matched with the set of equipment /1 set
SPC Floor Board Auxiliary Machine Production Line Main Components and Uses
BF500 Four Roll Calender
The vertical four-roll calender is independently driven by three helical worm gear reducers in three rolls, each of which can be adjusted independently, and is not limited by the inconsistency of the diameter error of the three rolls.
Four Roller Calender Basic Parameters：
- Transmission Form: independent drive
- Roll Specification: 4－φ450mm×1500mm
- Roller Reducer: SAF87-NA3.1-DV112M6-2.2KW/4 sets
- Motor Model: Y2-112M-6-2.2KW-B5(立式)/4 sets
- Mobile Motor Reducer: SF50-Y0.37-NA7.2B5111A /1set
- Roller opening and closing is adjusted by elevator, safe and reliable
- Maximum pressure of two rolls (bilateral)：8 tons
- Roller temperature control box
- Structure Type：single cycle straight mix
- Temperature Control Range：30°C-90°C
- Temperature Control Accuracy: t≤1°C
The three-roll calender is mainly used to shape and calender the products coming out of the mold. It is mainly composed of a combination of frame components, transmission components, roller components, moving components, roller adjustment components and electrical control components.
The frame components are combined into an organic whole by a base, a wall panel, a beam, etc., and the components are welded by thick steel plates. Compared with the traditional single thick steel plate wallboard, it has the characteristics of good structural manufacturability and high rigidity, and is not easy to be deformed, thereby ensuring stable operation of the transmission component and the roller assembly on the frame, and the quality of the product is more easily controlled.
The transmission component is connected by the motor and the reduction gearbox, and adopts a compact direct connection mode. The power is transmitted from the motor to the three rollers through the reduction gear box, and the rotational speed is rationally adjusted to meet the requirements of the production sheet. A forced oil pump is provided on the middle shaft of the upper cover of the reduction gear box to lubricate the transmission gears in the reduction gear box. Good lubrication is the guarantee for the long-term normal operation of the gearbox, so the user is required to check regularly whether the lubricating oil pump is working properly and whether the lubricating oil is on the normal liquid level.
The roller is made by ultra-fine machining, and its surface is quenched by medium frequency, so that the bottom layer of the roller has a certain hardness and can resist a certain sharp pressure. At the same time, the surface is chrome-plated and polished to have a high degree of finish. When hot pressed, the product can produce a high degree of finish. Spherical roller bearings are used at both ends of the roller, which has a very high load carrying capacity, and can correct the slight errors in machining and assembly to ensure smooth running of the roller.
The moving component is mainly used for the overall adjustment of the four-roll calender when starting up, and is mainly composed of a motor and a reducer pulley main and slave components. This machine adopts a reducer with a large reduction ratio, which makes the sliding of the whole machine on the guide rail smooth.
The roller adjustment assembly is used to adjust the gap between the rollers and the vertical up and down adjustment of the rollers. The roller is mainly moved by the screw lift to facilitate the adjustment of the roller.
The four-roll calender is equipped with an independent water temperature control box. For the purpose and structure of the water temperature control box, please refer to the description of the use and structure of the SKR-8-6 water temperature control box.
Traction cooling bracket
The traction cooling bracket is mainly composed of a frame, a traction component, a trimming device, an electric control part and the like. It is used to maintain a constant tension on the sheet calendered by the four-roll calender, and continue to cool while maintaining a constant tension, so that the sheet has a good flatness, and at the same time, the sheet is redundant by the trimming device. Partially cut and cut to the required width.
The rack is equipped with a row of transition cooling rollers made of aluminum alloy tubes, which is flexible in rotation and smooth in surface, so as not to damage the products. Four pulleys are mounted at the four corners of the frame so that the entire cooling bracket can slide along the three-roll calender on the rail.
The traction component is mainly composed of a motor, a reducer, a roller assembly, etc., and the power of the motor is decelerated by the reducer and transmitted to the roller assembly. The roller assembly is composed of two upper and lower rollers, and the lower roller is a driving roller. The roller is a passive roller, and the outer surfaces of the two rollers are covered with butyl rubber, which has a certain hardness and elasticity. A certain pressure is applied to the lower steel roller by the upper pressing and synchronizing device to form a certain traction force, so that the product is kept straight.
The slitting device is used for cutting the waste edge of the product and cutting the product into a suitable width. The slitting device is respectively equipped with three slitting cutter holders, which can adapt to different slitting widths, and the slitting blade adopts high speed steel. Custom, sharp and durable.
Traction Bracket Basic Parameters：
- Bracket length: L=8500mm
- Cooling roll diameter: φ70mm×1500mm
- Pneumatic compression：φ100×80
- Lifting distance is greater than 60mm
- Traction Roller Diameter：2－Φ250mm×1500mm
- Material: Inner core 45#, Outsourcing nitrile rubber
- Traction reducer model: SAF77-NA7.1-DT90L4-D40-1.5KW /1 set
- Motor Model: Y2-90L-4-1.5KW-B5(Vertical)/1 set
- Traction Line Speed: V=6m/min
- Bracket with trimming device: three cutters, one of which is used as a spare
- Maximum shear thickness:3.0mm
- Maximum cutting width:1500mm
- Encoder count
- Motor Power：7.5kw
- Independent panel control
After the machine is in place, it can be installed according to the process flow chart of the production line and the floor plan of the machine. The basic steps are as follows:
- Determine the basic position of the extruder according to the floor plan of the production line.
- Pre-embedded holes are opened according to the mounting position and the shape position map of the extruder’s foot. The embedded plate can also be used.
- Determine the position of the rear auxiliary guide rail according to the position of the center line of the extruder.
- Correct the parallel of the guide rails, center distance is 1839mm.
- Place the three-roll calender on the guide rail so that the pulley groove fits the light rail.
- Adjust the level of the roller in the three-roll calender, and use the frame level to align. When adjusting, the nut on the four-phase pulley column on the four corners should be evenly twisted. After the adjustment, the upper lock nut should be locked. Make the four pulleys receive the appropriate force, the single force will make the whole machine unstable, and the one with large force is easy to damage.
- Place the extruder above the pre-buried hole, adjust the center line of the extruder parallel to the guide rail, and on the same straight line, after the front and rear position is determined, place the anchor screw into the pre-buried hole, and screw the end of the thread. The foot of the machine is pressed into the hole, the upper part is screwed with the nut, and the lower end is suspended in the pre-buried hole.
- Fill the concrete into the pre-buried hole and give some maintenance. Generally speaking: the weather is cold in winter, the maintenance period should be relatively long, about one month or so. In summer, the weather is hotter and the maintenance period should be relatively shorter. However, the total should be based on the weather conditions at the time, and the length of time is also related to climatic factors such as humidity.
- Connect the quick change net device to the nose flange of the extruder, or install it horizontally, depending on the site conditions.
- The traction bracket and the shearing machine are placed in order on the remaining guide rails behind the four-roll calender, and the four-roll calender is coupled with the traction cooling bracket to prevent the bracket from being pulled due to the traction force during the production process. Move forward and touch the four-roller.
- Place the water temperature control box near the four-roll calender, depending on the actual situation on the site. The total should be as short as possible, reduce the pipeline resistance, increase the flow rate of water in the pipeline, and improve the cooling efficiency. At the same time, the arrangement of the pipes should be beautiful and tidy. Generally consider the mobility of the four-roll calender. The combination of the hard pipe and the hose is used to connect the pipe between the water temperature control box and the roller calender. Then, the hose is coupled to the rotary joint of the four-roll calender to form a water circulation; the overflow of the water temperature control box should be directly connected to the drainage ditch.
- Connect three-phase four-wire power supply to 380V 50Hz according to the relevant electrical control schematic diagram of each single unit.
Reasonably construct the circuit of each inlet and outlet water and lay a good water pipe.
Preparation before starting up
After the production line is installed, it can be used for boot preparation.
- Check that the power connections are properly connected.
- Check that the water pipe connections are correct.
- Check whether the joints of the production are loose due to handling. If loose, tighten them in time to avoid unnecessary failure or loss.
- Check if each appliance operation button is in the proper position.
- Clean all moving parts of the production line, add appropriate amount of gear oil or engine oil to all gearboxes and reducers on the production line.
- Add water to the water tank of the water temperature control box, and add water to the overflow.
Test the power of each unit one by one, check whether the operation of each single unit is normal:
- whether the motor steering correct.
- Whether there any heating in the heated part, and the temperature control is normal.
- Whether the pipeline is smooth and there is no leakage.
- Wether the lubrication of each moving part good.
- After everything is working properly, go to the next step.
According to the process requirements, adjust the set heating temperature to meet the process requirements.(the extruder, die and water temperature control box)
Electric heating, after the heating temperature of each zone reaches the set heating temperature. It is kept for another half an hour to make the temperature of each zone uniform.
Start the stand-alone unit one by one. According to the process requirements, and adjust each adjustable part reasonably until a qualified product is made.
Maintenance and precautions
Production line maintenance：
- The main gearbox of the four-roll calender uses the lubricating oil grade as medium-pressure gear oil N150 or other high-quality gear oil of similar viscosity. The oil level should be determined after the lubricating oil is evenly distributed in the tank. The oil level should be checked frequently. Under any circumstances, the oil level should not be lower than the lower oil mark position. After the first use of 300 to 600 hours, the oil should be changed once. Change oil once in 3000 hours.
- The bearings at the ends of the four-roll calender roll should be filled with lithium grease every day with a grease gun.
- The surface of the roller should be wiped with a soft cloth. It is strictly forbidden to use hard objects.
- To pull the cooling bracket reducer. Add the lubricating oil to the center of the oil mark as specified in the following table. And remove the small screws on the ventilator. Change the lubricating oil 24 hours after the first use, and change the oil every 500 to 1000 hours later.
- This line can only use the power supply specified in this manual.
- Each stand-alone unit must be reliably grounded to ensure safety.
- When adjusting the roller gap, it should be adjusted manually to prevent bumping.
The speed of the traction cooling bracket should be synchronized with the linear speed of the three rollers to avoid excessive tension.
In the process of research and development of the company’s board and sheet production line, we sincerely hope that all users will make valuable suggestions and requirements for the company’s products. I would like to thank all new and old customers for their patronage of our products.
As the company is constantly committed to product update and development, the charts, descriptions, parameters, etc. provided in this manual may be unclear. Please understand, if in doubt, please contact the after-sales department of the company.