110mm Flooring Extrusion Line is made up of extruder, T-die extrusion, floor-roller calender, drawer, cutter and automatic lifting. Different from LVT and WPC flooring production machine, PVC color film, wear layer and PVC substrate can be one-time heating pasted by 110mm Flooring Extrusion Line. The products produce by the machine are semi-finished products. Here we discuss about 110mm Flooring Extrusion Line with 110/200 extruder.
Lifetime of screw and barrel: Less than 2months, 110mm need to changeover the screw and barrel while 92mm extruder need 3months.
Cost of screw and barrel: 28,000$/pair for 110MM screw and barrel, While 92mm just cost 15,000$/set;
You will pay 28000×6-15000×4=108,000$/year
WHY ALL BIG GROUP COMPANIES LIKE TO USE 110MM EXTRUDER?
High output capacity, 1set of 110mm output is 169% of 92mm
|Capacity per month||325||547||1.69|
|Cost of Materials||118,333||196,350||1.66|
|Production cost / Ton||365||359||0.98|
|Screw & Barrel Cost||13,500||27,500||2.04|
Save Labor, both of 92mm or 110mm need 3workers/shift, so labor is another concerning for extrusion
To produce finished product- PVC waterproof flooring:
110mm Flooring Extrusion Line combines with mixing machine, UV coating machine, automatic cutting & slotting machine, foam layer laminating machine(optional), recycling machine, automatic packing machine for making the final product.
|1||Automatic Mixing System||$350,000|
|2||110mm Flooring Extrusion Line||$280,000|
|3||UV coating machine||$158,000|
|4||Automatic cutting & slotting machine||$265,000|
|5||Backside Pad laminating machine||$75,000|
|6||Automatic Recycling machine||$115,000|
|7||Automatic packing machine||$280,000|
If all of the machine requires CE or UL standard, please contact with us: email@example.com
PVC waterproof flooring cost by brand, the profit per sqft could be $4~6 sqft, normally the investment could be return within 1st year.
|Brand name||Average cost by Sqft|
PVC waterproof flooring trends:
1. Wood-look flooring. This is usual design. Wood-look flooring in laminate, vinyl tile has been popular for years now. Actually, it’s been the number one flooring trend 2 years in a row now, with no end in sight.
2. Waterproof flooring. Tile was really your only waterproof flooring option many years. But! It’s 2018 – that means you can now purchase waterproof vinyl, laminate and even carpet. This new feature is a dream for busy homeowners, families and pet owners.
3. Textured flooring. Mimicking classic hardwood, you’ll see hand scraped, wire brushed and fully distressed floors in wood, laminate and more.
4. Environmentally-responsible flooring. Beyond looks, in 2018, homeowners want to know where their floor came from. Using natural, renewable, recyclable and home-grown materials is huge right now.
5. Blonde flooring. Don’t worry; gray is still big! Blonde is just also in and it’s making a huge splash. Light, airy, blonde flooring works with just about any decor and instantly makes your room look bigger.